Plidco Clamp + Sleeve
PLIDCO® Clamp+Sleeve grips the outside wall of a pipe to counteract extraordinary end-pull and unusual axial stresses often encountered in off-shore installations. PLIDCO® Clamp+Sleeves provide exceptional holding power minimizing the danger of caving in damaged pipe. Patented steel GirderRings hold the packing securely in place during installation, assuring a gas tight, liquid tight seal. PLIDCO® Clamp+Sleeves are available in any size, length and working pressure. They can be designed for welding or non-welding applications. The sleeve can be reconditioned and used again if not welded. The Plidco® Clamp+Sleeve is designed to ASME code section Vlll and API 6H.
Buna-N packing is standard. Viton, Silicone and other packings are available upon request.
Standard body materials:
– ASTM A106 Gr. C
– ASTM A216 Gr. WCC
– ASTM A516 Gr. 70
– Standard bolting is ASTM A193 Br. B7 with ASTM A194 Gr. 2H nuts
– Marine epoxy paint for corrosion protection
– Hinges for ease of installation and handling
– Vents per customer specifications
– Anodes for cathodic protection
– NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 compliant materials
– ASME 31.3