Split + Sleeve
Permanently repairs a variety of pipelines
Standard working pressure is 1000 psig. Fittings are available in longer lengths such as 18″, 24″ and longer as well as higher working pressures such as 1500 psig or 2000 psig. If higher working pressures or longer length is needed, it can be designed and built to meet your requirements. Fittings are tested to 1.5 times the design pressure. Buna-N packing is standard. Viton, Silicone and other materials are available upon request.
Standard body materials:
– ASTM A106 Gr. C
– ASTM A216 Gr. WCC
– ASTM A516 Gr. 70
– Standard bolting is ASTM A193 Gr. B7 with ASTM A194 Gr. 2H nuts
– Marine epoxy paint for corrosion protection
– Hinges to ease with installation and handling
– Vents available per customer specifications – Anodes for cathodic protection
– NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 compliant materials Patented steel GirderRings prevent displacement & damage of seals during installation
There are no reviews yet.